EZ Roll Grass Pavers allow light to heavy vehicular traffic to drive over turf areas. They prevent soil compaction and promote healthy root growth. The pavers are used to stabilize the soil and allow turf to grow in areas that would traditionally have impervious hardscaping installed. NDS grass pavers are the ultimate product for promoting healthy turf in traffic areas as an alternative to aesthetically unpleasant concrete or asphalt pavements.
Manufactured in pre-assembled rolls for easy installation. Lateral snap-lock system allows rolls to be connected without any special tools to provide continuous stability and load-bearing capacity. Manufactured in the U.S.A. from 100% recycled plastic.
- Lateral snap-lock system allows rolls to be connected without any special tools to provide continuous stability and load-bearing capacity.
- Roll size: 4' x 150' x 1"
- Area covered per roll 600 sq. ft.
- Environmental Benefits
- • • Permeable surfaces eliminate or reduce stormwater runoff
- • • Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- • • Urban Heat Island (UHI) effect is mitigated as grass does not absorb as much heat energy as traditional hardscapes
- • • Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
- Competitive Benefits
- • • Empty cells have a compressive strength of 57,888 psf
- • • The reinforced grass root zone is protected by a gridwork of hexagonal cells
- • • Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- • • Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- • • More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping
- Recommended Applications
- • • Fire lanes
- • • Emergency vehicle access roads
- • • Truck maintenance and equipment yards
- • • Construction entrance soil stabilization
- • • Truck & cart wash-down areas
- • • RV & boat access and parking
- • • Residential driveways
- • • Parking lots
- • • Overflow parking lots
- • • Driveway edging
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping