Reed Pipe Wrenches are the most popular pipe wrench style. High-tensile ductile iron handle and hardened, alloy steel parts are designed to withstand the heaviest demands. Offset pipe wrenches have similar construction and provide longer swing and better access to hard-to-reach places. Heavy Duty - 45 Offset.
- Offset wrenches provide longer swing and better access to hard-to-reach places.
- Solid steel pin in the heel jaw strengthens Reed's wrenches.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" - 1 1/2" O.D.
- Length: 10"
- Reed pipe wrench parts are interchangeable with most major U.S. brands (including RIDGID®) of straight, 90 degree offset and end wrenches from 18" - 48".
- Parts available include hook jaw, heel jaw and pin, coil and flat spring, and nut.