Reed Internal Pipe Cutters cut pipe from the inside (i.e. drain pipes or sprinkler drops, etc).
- Heat-treated steel, saw-toothed blade make for fast cutting.
- During use, flats on the larger cutters keep the cutter from slipping in the jaws of the drill while a lock washer on the smaller cutters keeps the blades from slipping.
- All saw-toothed internal pipe cutter models cut plastic pipe aggressively and can cut wood for sink lugs.
- Conveniently cut from the inside using a standard 3/8” drill. (Drill not included.)
- Shaft: 7"
- Blade Type: Saw Tooth
- Blade Diameter: 1.26"
- Blade Cutting Depth .38"
- IC1SL features an adjustable guide that doubles as a depth gauge.