The Frontier Deck Drain is a non-directional drainage system with removable top for easy cleaning. The removable top drain features a double wall base and a snap in top.
Stegmeier Frontier Deck Drain (Includes Base, Top Cap and 1 Coupler)
Frontier Deck Drain couplers (STEG-DCUP) must be used to connect Frontier Deck Drain and fittings.
- Each 10' section includes a Base, Top Cap and Coupler
- 45's, 90's, Bottom / Down Adapters, Side Adapters and End Adapters also available
- Other fittings include Tee, Cross, Coupler and End Plugs
- Five Frontier Deck Grate color options available
- When installing this drain, the tops are staggered past the joints making the joints very rigid.
- Because Frontier Deck Drain tops are removable, this drain is easy to clean and the tops can be replaced if ever damaged.
- Easy-to-install 10-foot lengths are set on grade
- This drain is not designed to be used as a full expansion. Stegmeier, LLC requires that a 3/8" rebar be placed every 36", midway in the drain to prevent damage due to concrete deck movement.