Reed pioneered the development of cutter wheels for plastic pipe and today has the widest variety and highest quality cutter wheels for various types and wall thicknesses of plastic pipe and tubing.
- Application: ABS; 3"-6" PVC; 4" Heavy Wall; CPVC
- Reed Cutter: TC3Q; TC4Q; TC5Q; TC6Q and Fits Rigid: 30P; 40P; 106; 108; 109P; 133P; 134P; 136P; 154P; 156P
- Blade Exposure: 0.377" Blade Exposure determines wall thickness capacity of cutter wheel.
- All Reed cutter wheels are made from high shock-resistant tool steel.
- By using this higher quality raw material, Reed cutter wheels can be made thinner and can therefore cut pipe more easily and leave less burr.
- Also, because of their higher quality, certified material, only Reed cutter wheels can be heat-treated for the perfect balance between hardness and toughness to make Reed cutter wheels resist breakage and last longer.
- Reed offers the largest cutter wheel line for all types of pipe, tubing and conduit.
- Reed cutter wheels are made in the USA.