Reed Pipe Wrenches are the most popular pipe wrench style. High-tensile ductile iron handle and hardened, alloy steel parts are designed to withstand the heaviest demands. New production tooling for the hook jaws produces sharper teeth on the 18”, 24”, and 36” models. This change yields a still better grip for hard oil field pipe. Heavy Duty - Straight.
- Designed to withstand the heaviest demands.
- Solid steel pin in the heel jaw strengthens Reed's wrenches.
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" - 2" O.D.
- Length: 12"
- Reed pipe wrench parts are interchangeable with most major U.S. brands (including RIDGID®) of straight, 90 degree offset and end wrenches from 18" - 48".
- Parts available include hook jaw, heel jaw and pin, coil and flat spring, and nut.