These fittings are for use with IPS diameter PVC pipe made to ASTM D2241, ASTM D1785, ASTM D2665 and any other PVC pipe made to IPS diameters.
WARNING: Frequent or severe cyclical pressure surges (WATER HAMMER) can destroy PVC fittings. Where such conditions may exist, HARCO DEEP BELL DUCTILE IRON FITTINGS for IPS size PVC pipe should be considered. HARCO DEEP BELL DUCTILE IRON FITTINGS for IPS diameters are available in sizes 1½” through 12”.
- PVC fittings shall be gasketed push joint for IPS diameter PVC pipe.
- Fittings shall be SDR 21 thickness.
- PVC material shall be cell class 12454 per ASTM D1784
- Fittings shall be 200 psi rated complying with ASTM D3139 and NSF 14 listed.
- Gaskets shall be SBR per ASTM F477.
- Fittings shall be NSF61 listed for potable water use.
- Fittings shall be made in the United States.
- Technical information available in the Specifications Library