Allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes and poor drainage areas.
Permits water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, Flo-Well, downspouts and roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and away from structural foundations to safe or useful areas. For example, water can be routed from a low area next to a foundation to a water safe area such as a curbside drainage system.
Opened by the hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe. As flow diminishes the Emitter closes again. The special patented design allows the Emitter to open with a negligible amount of pressure. Since the Emitter is closed during dry weather, debris and rodents cannot enter the drain pipes.
- OVERALL TOP WIDTH 5 15/16"
- Polyolefin Pop-Up Drainage Emitter with spring loaded center and UV inhibitor
- Spring automatically retracts
- PVC 90 degree elbow with drain hole or slot and HDPE Adapter #3PExDS
- 40 G.P.M.
- Fits 3" Corrugated Pipe
- Can be installed in vertical applications - ideal for discharging water from retaining walls and street curbs
- May be used with Flo-Well to relieve overflow