Use for separation and drainage in areas such as retaining walls. Excellent weed control under decks and mulch beds.
- Constructed from 100% polyester, thermally bonded fibers.
- Not only are these fabrics recyclable, but they also contain up to 85% recycled fiber content.
- The unique design is easy to cut, maintains its shape and will not fray, providing you with unsurpassed quality and performance.
- Polyester also has built in UV inhibitors so if the material does get exposed to the sun, it will hold up longer than polypropylene.
- Provides excellent water permeability and is extremely puncture resistant.
- The 3 oz. commercial grade fabric can last up to 20 years.
- Permits the flow of air, water and nutrients through to the soil while blocking light so weeds can’t grow.
- The spunbond polyester allows for a high rate of water to pass through while maintaining excellent filtration properties – perfect to wrap around drainage pipes and irrigation pipes which demand a high rate of water flow without clogging pipes.
- Use under patios and walkways for stability and durability.
Available stock roll sizes: 3' x 300', 4' x 300', 5' x 300', 6' x 300'
Fabric Staples & Pins Staples & Pins