Individual channel kits available NDS764
3" Pro Series channel drains also come in a pre-assembled kits to decrease installation time. They act as perimeter drains, quickly removing water from hardscapes and directing it away from building structures. A bottom outlet is built into each channel section.
- Kit include channel, grates, one end cap and one end outlet
- 39 3/8" long deep profile high impact PVC channel drain with mechanical interlocking joint
- Structural foam polyolefin light traffic channel grate
- Open surface area 20.44 square inches per foot
- 26.77 GPM per foot
- UV inhibitors
- Recommended for medium-duty pneumatic tire traffic.
- Autos and light trucks less than 20 mph
- Class B Load Rating: 61-175 psi
- Create a channel as long as you need, or reduce to lengths as short as 4" for smaller, interlocking sections
- End cap/knock-out end and outlet fitting simplifies assembly and installation
- End and bottom outlet fits 3" Sewer & Drain Fittings
- See Technical Specs • Product Brochures & Specifications for installation recommendations