Rotary style pipe cutters are a REED invention! REED Rotary™ pipe cutters cut pipe safely, easily, quickly, and at a low cost. Provides a square cut and can be used in close quarters anywhere – in the ditch, underwater, in noise-free zones, over head, in racks of pipes, etc. REED Rotary™ pipe cutters last for decades.
- Larger blade exposure (.800” / 20.3 mm) of RCX cutter wheels allows cutter to penetrate the thick pipe walls of steel, heavy wall steel and stainless steel.
- One set (8) of RC8-30XR Rollers #93222 are installed on the cutter. These are required when using RCX cutter wheels.
- Pipe snaps off squarely once the operator completes the cut.
- Spoked frame design allows for multiple handle attachment positions for operator to pull the cutter around the pipe.
- Excellent for cold cuts.
- Designed to cut large diameter pipe.
- Sch. 80 Stainless / Extra Heavy Steel 42"
- (Includes pipe schedule listed plus all lower schedules of same pipe type.)
- Pipe Capacity Steel Nominal: 40" - 42"
- Cutter Wheel: RCX
- Length: 108"
- Weight: 325 lbs
NOTE: Rotary™ Pipe Cutters must ship via truck freight.