The REED UPC is lightweight; cuts fast; requires only 12” clearance around the pipe; provides a square cut virtually every time; and can be operated underwater. It is by far the safest, easiest and fastest power cutter to setup, operate and maintain, which nets a low operating cost.
- Designed to cut full range of 6" - 36" diameter ductile or cast iron, clay, concrete, steel, PVC or PE pipe.
- Pneumatic cutter can be adapted to a variety of uses, depending on blade selected.
- Ships with 6 gallon water tank.
- Heaviest cutter component, the main body, weighs just 28 pounds (13 kg). (Total weight 131 lbs.)
Must order REQUIRED blades SEPARATELY. Use Reed's Blade Chart for guidance.
- Pipe Diameter: 6" - 36"
- Application: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Clay, Concrete, CPVC, PE, PVC Schedule 40, PVC C900 & C905, Steel Schedule 40
- Power Cutter with 1.7 H.P. Motor
- Chain / Turnbuckle Assembly
- Connection Frames & Chain to cut up to 36"
- Filter / Regulator / Lubricator with Stand
- Water Tank: 6 gallon with cart
- Carrying Case
- Air Motor Oil
- Grease Gun
- Hex Key Wrench Set
- Open End Wrenches
UNIVERSAL PIPE CUTTER POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum RPM: 3675
- Air Consumption: 50 cu. ft. / min
- Pressure: 90 PSI Maximum
- Shut-Off: 3/4" Ball Valve
- Air Supply Fittings: 3/4" Dixon "Air King" Coupling
NOTE: Universal Pipe Cutters must ship via truck freight.
NOTE: When cutting steel pipe with the steel blades, sparks are possible and expected. Because of the sparks, the UPC cannot be used for cold cuts.