Paver Drain A/T is a dual-elevation deck drain system with an Aluminum top cap used for the installation of paver decks.
This unique design features a top cap that can be lapped past the joints for rigidity as well as a tray built into the base to set the pavers on.
Stegmeier Adjustable Height Paver Drain (Includes Base, Aluminum Top Cap and 1 Coupler)
Paver Drain couplers (STEG-PDDCUP) must be used to connect Adjustable Paver Drain and fittings.
- Easy-to-install 10-foot lengths are set on grade
- No trenching required
- Can be used on a sand or concrete sub-deck
- Each 10' section includes a Base, Top Cap and Coupler
- 45's, 90's, Bottom Adapters and End Adapters also available
- Other fittings include Couplers and End Plugs