The Flowmaster A/T is a non-directional 4” Deck Drain System featuring an aluminum top cap.
Stegmeier Flowmaster A/T Deck Drain BOX includes: 1 Base, 1 Top Cap, and 1 Coupler
Flowmaster couplers (STEG-FMDCUP) must be used to connect Flowmaster A/T Deck Drain and fittings.
- Each 10' section includes a Base, Top Cap and Coupler
- 45's, 90's, Bottom Adapters, Side Adapters and End Adapters also available
- Other fittings include Couplers and End Plugs
- Five Flowmaster A/T Aluminum Grate color options available
- Easy-to-install 10-foot lengths are set on grade
- When installing this drain the tops are staggered past the joints making the joints very rigid.
- Because the Flowmaster A/T Deck Drain tops are removable this drain is easy to clean and the tops can be replaced if ever damaged.
- It is recommended that you drill and pin (3/8" rebar) the base at 3 foot intervals to stabilize against any movement in the concrete slab.