Helps prevent sediment infiltration
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency
- Removes up to .87 gallons of hydrocarbons as well as dirt, sand and other contaminants
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Designed for practical use in:
- Industrial Facilities - keep oil and other contaminants from entering storm drains.
- Construction Sites - capture eroded soil and wind-blown debris.
- Parking Lots, "Drive-Up" Retail Facilities - selected geotextiles collect oil, fuel and other contaminants that drip from cars.