Water Quality Inlet resists plugging and improves water quality by filtering debris before it enters the drainage system, and it replaces standard inlets in farm fields, ditches, dry dams, and terraces.
- Base snaps into single-wall corrugated plastic tubing
- Adapters available to connect to Hickenbottom or Precision underground sections
- 12" tall mesh sock provides additional filtration at the base of the Water Quality Inlet as soil settles after initial backfill. Mesh sock will disintegrate over time as the soil settles
- 8" diameter and 36" tall; contains 90 individual green wicks
- Each wick is made of HDPE material and has a .625" OD and .030" wall thickness with .070" slot openings
- All intakes require periodic maintenance